Remote / Work from home
The Workday Analyst will be responsible for supporting the organization’s HR system, Workday, including configuration, testing, and deployment of key modules, internal and external reporting, and maintenance of team member data. The primary focus will be on Workday Payroll with additional support for Benefits and core HCM. Help may be necessary for other areas of Workday such as Recruiting, Projects, Worksheets, and Reporting. Provides technology/system support and analysis and leverages technology solutions to meet the needs of the enterprise.
- Responsible for ongoing support, updates, and configuration of Workday Payroll.
- As part of the team responsible for system upgrades and modifications including identifying requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
- Provide support of the HR department in supporting the technology and reporting needs of the department and the organization are met.
- Determines needs and is responsible for performing various system and data related audits.
- Responsible for gathering, preparation, and analysis of data for internal and external reporting.
- Assists HR team members and users of information systems with escalated technical issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions.
- Demonstrates HR knowledge and strong communication skills to deliver information or reports to stakeholders.
PREFERRED EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, or related field.
3-5 years working with Workday, with 1+ years of Workday Payroll
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org