Senior HRIS Analyst (Workday)
Remote / Work from home
The Sr. HRIS Analyst will be responsible for supporting the organization’s HR systems (Workday) including configuration, internal and external reporting and maintenance of team member data. The primary focus will be on Workday’s core HCM to include Compensation and Talent. Additional support for Recruiting, Payroll, and Reporting. Provides technology/systems support and analysis and leverages technology solutions to meet the needs of the enterprise.
- Responsible for development and configuration of Workday Recruiting and Compensation functionality.
- Supporting the buildout and maintenance of a new Job Profile Framework; including updated reporting and business process routing rules.
- Responsible for system upgrades and modifications including identifying requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
- Provide support of the HR department in supporting the technology and reporting needs of the department and the organization are met.
- Determines needs and is responsible for performing various system and data related audits.
- Responsible for gathering, preparation, and analysis of data for internal and external reporting.
- Assists HR team members and users of information systems with escalated technical issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions.
- Demonstrates HR knowledge and strong communication skills to deliver information or reports to stakeholders.
MINIMUM EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
High School diploma or equivalent.
PREFERRED EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, or related field.
5+ years working with Workday, or related experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org