Newark, New Jersey
Leading Financial Services Company
Seeking an HRIS Analyst to join the team! We support and maintain the organization’s HRIS applications and various Workday modules. This role will support the HR Solutions team by providing day-to-day HRIS support, specializing in Workday Talent and Performance modules, as well as fix and resolve system issues in production. As we look ahead regarding return to work, this role will be hybrid with an expected onsite presence in Newark, NJ.
Research and Maintenance:
- Manage projects by organizing and tracking the rollout and completion of various HR initiatives and efforts.
- Work with clients to design and implement new functionality, including requirements gathering, specification development, testing, and implementation.
- Create test scripts and conduct unit and user acceptance testing to ensure requirements are met and there are no adverse effects on the system or data.
- Maintains system integrity by conducting routine audits of assigned modules/systems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Maintain quality and consistency of HRIS database.
- Keep up to date with system upgrades and notify appropriate users accordingly. Attend training on new HRIS products and services as needed.
- Responsible and accountable for the efficiency, stability, security, and accessibility of applications.
- Configure data workflow including access permissions, work groups, approval paths, business rules, and activity configuration.
Training and Documentation:
- Provide instruction and guidance to administrators and staff on the use and functions of HRIS and other technologies.
- Document system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users across the organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR and/or IT Systems.
- 4+ years working knowledge of Workday, Payroll/Time and Labor, Reporting tools, HR processes and policies (talent management, compensation, onboarding).
- 3+ years working experience with Workday Talent, Performance and Recruitment modules
- ADP to Workday integration strongly preferred
- Experience with Payroll and Benefits systems highly preferred
- Knowledge of relevant country, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and PII regulations.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com