Title: Senior Workday HRIS Administrator
Work Mode: Remote (as long as you travel for team events etc).
The Workday Administrator will work with key stakeholders (subject matter experts) within the Home Office to identify gaps and enhancement opportunities in the Workday Tenant. The Workday Administrator will own the planning, maintenance, improvement, execution, testing, training to SMEs and documentation of solutions in Workday in the following area of HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Time & Absence, Payroll, Learning, Integrations and more. Future implementations will include Advanced Compensation, Talent, Expenses, scheduling, and potential integrations.
Note: Experience with all the modules is not expected. You should be keen to pick up new modules.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather requirements and translate those business requirements into well architected Workday solutions that best leverage the platform
- Plan, design, configure/develop, deploy, test, maintain, and troubleshoot Workday Business Processes and Solutions in the following functional areas: HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Time & Absence, Payroll, Learning, Integrations and more to come.
- Manage and configure Workday security and permissions
- Improve existing functionality as well as manage new functionality
- Manage tickets with Workday Consultants as needed
- Implement future functional areas (Advanced Compensation, Talent, Expenses and potentially more)
- Lead and Manage Workday Releases including enabling relevant desired new features and testing and updating as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation on Business Processes, configuration, and other resources as needed
- Provide Training to SMEs
Work Experience / Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as a Workday Administrator, Workday Analyst, Workday Solutions Architect or Consultant
- Workday certification a plus
- Preferred Workday HCM and Recruiting Functional Areas expertise
- Experience implementing new functional areas
- Experience implementing integrations a plus
- Enjoy challenging and thought-provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress (motivated to self-learn)
- Ability to be independent. Must have an ownership mentality.
- A go getter and proactive to seek out improvements.
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Must have good organization and planning skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com