Senior Financial Analyst (Workday)
Dallas-Fort Worth Area, TX
*** Remote option available for the right candidate
HIRING COMPANY / INDUSTRY
This position reports to the Director of Enterprise Applications
- Serves as a Project Manager with various Financial Departments Projects/programs.
- Supervises and develops a Financial Analyst.
- Maintains and administers business processes and reporting used to support the financial planning, testing, implementation, and external reporting functions within the organization.
- Leads Process improvement driven with experience identifying, developing, and implementing the system and process enhancements.
- Strong knowledge of Workday Financials fundamentals and the risks/challenges associated with changing/implementing in a production environment.
- Coordinates with the finance department and internal/external development teams to identify the systems’ requirements and needs of the organization.
- Provides documentation and workflow analysis for financial systems/process improvement recommendations.
- Leading Tests and validates new Workday software releases or enhancements semi-annually.
- Participates in the planning, testing, and implementation of the proposed system or process changes.
- Acts as a liaison between developers and users.
- Administrative setup of locations, custom organizations, cost centers, companies, spend categories, custom validations, etc
- Assist the Accounting department with Workday financial reporting as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Workday experience
- Management experience with projects and staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or related field
- Ability to perform independent research and troubleshooting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different departments within an organization.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Customer service skills required.
- Advance Experience with Excel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com