Title: HRIS Analyst (Workday)
Please note: Only US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and EAD holders can apply for this position.
Location: Dallas, TX (Plano Area)
The HRIS Analyst plays a key role in the maintenance of our HRIS systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of employee information for HR department planning and activities. This role will provide real-time dashboards, as needed, for leadership teams to assist with business planning/organizational objectives.
- Responsible for the modification of existing HRIS processes, as needed, and workflow to improve data management and efficiency.
- Maintain and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of HR management and leadership teams.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools.
- Establish and maintain security and integrity controls.
- Train and provide troubleshooting tips to other HR members on the features and functionality of HRIS systems and applications as needed.
- Work with payroll to coordinate retrieval and reporting functions.
- Serve as HR department liaison to IT function.
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Develop a dashboard of HR metrics for use by leadership.
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide HR with timely and accurate data.
- Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for end-users.
- Develop a monthly audit schedule to review the integrity of data in the HRIS system and databases.
- Serve as the primary liaison for annual data testing and auditing for HR team and other compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Management, Information Systems or Human Resources.
- 3-5 years of in-depth HRIS experience/expertise with Workday required.
- Microsoft Excel superuser.
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Experience in recognizing potential challenges and ability to offer solutions/best practices
- Continually seeking improvement with system functionality and reporting capabilities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com