Lead HRIS Analyst – Workday Absence
Remote – This job can be performed remotely
HIRING COMPANY INDUSTRY
Information Technology – Computer Networking
An absolute must is a deep level of experience in Workday Absence.
Unfortunately, Visa / Work Permit Sponsorship (including H1B Xfrs) is NOT available for this role.
POSITION OVERVIEW / SUMMARY
As Lead HRIS Analyst, you will
- Serve as the domain specialist for Workday Absence, Benefits, and Time Tracking.
- Be the HRIS point of contact for these functions by driving the implementation and release of new functionality and enhancements, as well as operational tasks.
- Have advanced expertise in Workday for process analysis, design, and problem-solving in a sophisticated environment with a focus on end-to-end processes and impacts.
- Act as the liaison between multi-functional business teams and translating sophisticated business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in the system, and leading or participating in testing and deployment activities.
- Demonstrate deep functional expertise to understand process and systems requirements and contribute to the development of technology as part of the HRIS team while partnering with the IT team.
PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide consult to multi-functional teams both inside and outside of HR, acting as the Business Analyst and configuration specialist for Absence, Benefits, and Time Tracking. In addition, have generalist knowledge of Workday HCM to provide HRIS support.
- Act as the lead for feature releases and issue resolution, working with business users, IT, vendors, and other support teams to define the scope, prioritize, plan and implement system changes and enhancements.
- Document requirements and functional specifications to support Absence, Benefits, and Time Tracking, and interpersonal needs for systems implementation, upgrades, and process improvements.
- Guide HRIS team and provide hands-on tier 2 or 3 operational support for system or data issues, complex system/process questions, and change requests.
- Work directly with HR, technical staff, and project teams to identify, analyze, design, test, and implement new systems or improvements to existing systems and associated procedures.
- Develop project plans using data gathered, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Ensure consistency to project schedule and other specifications.
- Manage project deliverables and landmarks, and specified project tasks.
- Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and provide key support in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Help develop vital communication and training materials in support of system navigation and changes.
- Support training programs for HR staff and general employee/manager population with respect to system access and utilization.
- Collaborate and work well with other groups to ensure accuracy, quality, and data integrity.
- Complete resolution of HR transaction issues.
- Research and analyze issues with system data and functionality and recommend solutions.
- Conduct research in order to resolve system problems, perform scheduled activities, and recommend solutions and/or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Conduct a high-level needs analysis and recommend service improvements to increase the efficiency of the Workday system.
- Apply organizational change experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Ensure all processes are followed as documented in Sarbanes-Oxley process narratives, process flows, and control matrices.
- 3-5 years in Senior/Lead Workday Analyst role.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in Workday Absence to include creating and adjusting Time Off and Leave of Absence plans, creating/adjusting accruals, carryover balances and skill with overall Absence calculations.
- Experience in Benefits and Time Tracking desired.
- 3+ years of in-depth system knowledge and demonstrated experience with process flow and configuration design.
- Experience implementing or optimizing Workday.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
- Leadership abilities to include spearheading workstreams, conducting meetings, presentations to HR and Business users and leaders, training sessions, etc.
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication and documentation skills, with demonstrated ability to translate complex subject matter into a concise narrative for a diverse audience.
- Ability to meet deadlines and lead time appropriately.
- Demonstrable ability to design and develop solutions to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of Human Resources function, practices, and current issues.
- Experience in Workday Absence plus Benefits and/or Time Tracking.
- Knowledge of current approaches to using HR technology to solve business problems and craft creative solutions.
- Strong statistical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead and prioritize numerous tasks and projects efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated skill in attention to detail and accuracy with data.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft desktop suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required.
- Experience in the Technology industry desired.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org