Billion Dollar Real Estate Company
LOCATIONS (in order of preference)
- Saint Louis, Missouri
- Chicago, Illinois
- New York, New York
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Remote (possible for a really strong candidate)
Relocation assistance will be provided.
No Visa Sponsorship available for this role.
Initially, the work is expected to be done remotely from home till it is safe for personnel to return to the office.
The primary focus of this will be the development, management, and support of Integrations across HCM/Payroll and Finance systems. This role goes beyond development to include planning, execution, and delivery of all enhancements and integration projects on time, within scope and meeting budget requirements.
The candidate is not expected to develop integrations – but should be someone who has developed integrations in the past and has a solid technical understanding of the integrations and be in a position to work with end-users to set expectations and to work with the technical team to deliver solutions.
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating Workday with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management,
- Payroll and Financial functional areas, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Lead the design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding Oversee integration delivery.
- Manage integration development process which requires interaction with global resources across multiple geographic locations.
- Lead Discovery session for each domain-specific integration Deliver requirements and design documents to developers.
- Responsible for overall performance and availability of integrations.
- Engages with 3rd party vendors as required.
- Implementation support, Workday optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications.
- Execute the day-to-day activities including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Full project lifecycle and implementation experience with project and change management.
- 5 years of combined experience developing and delivering technical solutions in a corporate environment.
- Proven ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams including business users and other technology teams.
- Experience leading Integration design, and Process alignment Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality.
- At least 2 years of experience or exposure with the following:
- Workday and the Workday ecosystem.
- Workday HCM, Finance, EIBs/Integrations
- Web services, XSLT, XML, Studio and BIRT.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Strong written skills to accommodate quality technical documentation.
- Must be able to travel up 15-20% of the time. Travel may vary in frequency and duration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com