HR Workday Operations Analyst
Leading Financial Services Company
- Charlotte, NC
- Austin, TX
WORK FROM HOME / REMOTE
Mondays and Fridays – Work from home.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursday – Work from the office.
Yes, a relocation package will be provided
In Human Resources, one of our top priorities is ensuring the company will have the right people and skills in place to serve clients now and in the future. This effort involves evaluating organizational talent and providing a framework for people to learn and grow while supporting the company’s values and mission. The HR team drives organizational success by being a strategic partner and thought leadership provider that fosters a high-performing, highly engaged workforce connected to the firm’s culture and purpose.
The HR Infrastructure team provides systems that enable us to design strategic workflows, processes, governance, and data that powers HR. Within HR Infrastructure, HR Operations manages standards and procedures for employee transactions, coordination, reporting, and data management for the HR department and employees.
As an HR Operations Analyst/Associate, you will undertake a variety of HR administrative duties and project management tasks across the department. You will collaborate with our global HR Business Partners, HRIS team, Total Rewards, Recruiting, Immigration, and other teams, to support the implementation and delivery of various new HR programs and services to the company. This is a new opportunity on a newly created team and will expose you to a variety of critical projects within a global HR organization. This role reports to the HR Operations Manager and will be based onsite at least three days a week in our Charlotte, NC or Austin, TX office.
- Provide day-to-day HR support to the employees by responding to questions via email, phone, or in-person or redirecting to the appropriate team as appropriate.
- Manage and administer the tuition reimbursement program; communicate with payroll, HRIS, and employees to ensure an accurate and timely process.
- Action and coordinate ad-hoc HR tickets in ServiceNow platform
- Produce and share various existing and new HR reports in Workday and MS excel.
- Support annual and reoccurring projects for HR Leaders across compensation, immigration, benefits, and other specialty areas within the department.
- Collaborate across HR team to accurately process employee transactions such as transfers, promotions, and other data updates in Workday HRIS
- Partner with HR Operations and Infrastructure team to identify opportunities for efficiency and streamline existing HR business processes across the department.
- Create and maintain process documentation to ensure smooth and consistent operations across the global HR team
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or relevant field is required. Additional education or training in Human Resource Management is preferred.
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant HR/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems, Workday preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Detail-oriented with a technical, problem-solving mindset
- Good organizational and time management skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org