Workday HRIS Specialist
Leading Financial Services Company
- Charlotte, NC
- Austin, TX
WORK FROM HOME / REMOTE
Mondays and Fridays – Work from home.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursday – Work from the office.
Yes, a relocation package will be provided
The HRIS Specialist is responsible for analyzing HRIS process design and workflow and identifying ways to improve processes and build out technological capabilities. The role designs system test plans and test scenarios to enhance system operations and HR reporting with the ultimate goal of solving business
- Develop, create, and maintain a variety of complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix,
composite, BIRT) utilizing Workday Report Writer and Studio.
- Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to
gain process efficiency and improve data integrity.
- Educate and promote self-service reporting functionality with end users by utilizing various
communication and training methodologies.
- Lead the exploration, evaluation, recommendation, design, and configuration of new
features, functionalities, and security for HCM and associated modules within Workday.
- Participates in Workday’s bi-annual releases; perform fit and gap analysis on Workday
processes and upcoming features that impact the overarching structure of our Workday
- Thoroughly test configurations through unit testing and facilitate user acceptance testing
(UAT) across teams.
- Create functional and technical systems documentation.
- Proactively find inefficiencies in processes, suggest enhancements, and present proposals to
- Effectively collaborates with teams such as HR, Talent, Recruiting, Technology, Finance, and
others to provide support for requests such as enhancements, defects, and new functionality.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand new report/data
requirements and ensures results meet the business needs within Workday.
- Provide support for Workday, including researching, identifying, and resolving complex
Workday issues, unexpected results, and process flaws
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Business, or Technology
- 6+ years of Workday technical and functional Core HCM experience with focus on report
writing and integration development.
- Proven Workday report design experience, including BIRT and Composite reports.
- Demonstrated configuration experience across Workday modules, including business
process and security framework configuration.
- Ability to prepare test plans and scripts; executes test scripts; oversees and supports user
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to understand and
interpret stakeholder requirements & translate into meaningful metrics and reports.
- Customer service oriented with a passion for employee experience.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with a high attention to detail; demonstrated strength
in problem-solving and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling employee information.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team setting or independently in a dynamically changing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org