Workday Functional Analyst
• Must have Workday HCM experience, having financials is a plus.
Looking for a highly motivated Workday Functional Analyst to be a key team player in partnering with our internal stakeholders and technology team for initiatives related to our Workday system (HCM, Payroll, Grants Management, and Financials). This role will report to the Workday Systems Manager. This position will be hands-on, working to gather requirements, write documentation, perform Workday configurations and reporting, assist with system testing, feature deployment, and training. The Functional Analyst will utilize ITIL processes.
The Functional Analyst shall
- Collaborate with stakeholders to solicit business requirements and document it.
- Document business requirements, decisions, business processes, and workflows in the relevant documentation, including SOPs, training guides, quick reference guides.
- Analyze, design, and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality.
- Ensure custom reports function as designed based on business requirements.
- Perform configurations in Workday including Integrations, Business Processes, Calculated Fields, and Security.
- Test, validate, and implement Business Process changes in Workday.
- Work directly with the business users, internal teams, and vendors for both support and project work.
- Maintain and continue to develop knowledge of Workday functionality.
- Ability to prioritize Workday issues and enhancements and provide timely follow-up and resolution, including escalating to third-party vendors.
- BA/BS Degree, in a technology-related field or other degree preferred.
- At least three years of Workday experience in a similar role
- Preferred at least three years supporting Workday, including integrations development, configurations, Business Processes (BP), reporting, and security.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to learn technology tools quickly
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as with the team
- Knowledge of HR, Payroll, Financials and Accounting preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Knowledge of Agile SDLC processes or similar methodology
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org