Senior Analyst (HR/Data Analytics & Workday)
WORK FROM HOME
100% Remote for now. Later it would be 2 days in the office and the rest from home.
If you are a creative and analytical professional who enjoys using data to solve business problems, this is your next destination employer! In this position, you will be a part of our HR Analytics Team and will support division priorities by providing insights to inform decisions on people-related matters.
Our team is responsible for providing data-driven intelligence to corporate and division leadership in support of critical human capital initiatives.
In this role, you will personally engage, partner, and consult with clients to answer their questions and provide insights about the workforce.
Your work falls into three primary categories:
Reporting & Insights
- Support both recurring reporting and respond to ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Define, develop and build reports and presentations in response to business problems; translate raw data into meaningful visualizations and insights to drive strategy.
Technology & Infrastructure
- Support technology strategy by creating efficient and automated reporting processes and procedures that enable data analysis.
- Ensure quality standards to gather and manage datasets from multiple sources, transforming and cleaning data as necessary.
- Partner with functional groups across Human Resources to support the development of reporting practices, standards, and procedures; ongoing improvement of self-service reporting and analytics tools
- Foster a data-driven culture in Human Resources by connecting with key stakeholders and facilitating the use and dissemination of key HR metrics and reporting technologies
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Advanced aptitude with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Proficient use of core HR reporting technologies (Workday and Visier experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of core HR concepts, processes and initiatives
- Ability to extract and transform raw data into meaningful intelligence
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Ingenuity – creative approaches to solve problems
- Critical thinking skills – ability to apply data to answer business questions
- Curiosity – uncover and understand trends in the data
- Partnership – building strong relationships across functions
- Adaptability – can evolve with changing technology and processes
- Flexibility – manage multiple deadlines and priorities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com