Senior Workday Financials Analyst
LOCATIONS (in order of preference)
- Indianapolis, Indiana (preferred)
- Tampa, Florida
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Remote / Work from Home
The Sr. Workday Finance Analyst performs a key role that is responsible for managing Accounting and Finance systems and leading and implementing Accounting and Finance projects.
- Primary liaison to strategic system owners, end-users, and Accounting/Finance for supported systems
- System administration for the Workday Financials capabilities
- Business/technical requirements definition for system configurations and enhancements.
- Configurations include Security Design and administration, creation and maintenance of complex Workday reports, Create and modify Business Processes and validation rules in Workday
- Maintain log and status of issues, enhancements, and project tasks
- Interface functional design and documentation, system design, modifications, and monitoring
- End-user set-up, maintenance, and audits of system security
- Partner with Accounting/Finance and/or vendor to troubleshoot system issues
- Partner with strategic system owners on related process design and system training
- User acceptance testing for enhancements and upgrade
- Resolution of help desk tickets within established service level agreement
- Maintain system data integrity by managing and troubleshooting inbound/outbound data feeds (e.g. Banks, Other Financial Systems like Blackline)
- Identify opportunities for automation, validation, and self-service to improve efficiency and data integrity of Accounting and Finance system processes
- Participate as a team lead or a core team member on projects and objectives related to supported systems
- Provide support and mentorship to junior resources within the team
- BA/BS degree (or non-US equivalent) preferred and/or equivalent related work experience in Accounting/Finance and/or IT
- 3-5 years of Accounting and Financial systems administration/support experience required.
- Experience with Workday required.
- Strong functional Accounting and Finance knowledge base required with a firm understanding of Finance processes and data, especially as related to Accounting/AR/AP/Finance systems.
- Experience with the services industry is a plus.
- Accounting certification or degree is a plus
- Ability to fully comprehend the holistic view of enterprise systems structure and Finance processes in order to make solid, independent decisions with confidence relevant to supported systems
- Individual should enjoy interacting with end users but also be able to bring their own functional and technical knowledge forward to proactively troubleshoot issues, and conduct knowledge transfer with end-users
- Highly analytical mindset with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs related to Finance
- Organized, possesses strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- Must possess strong ethical standards regarding the handling of confidential information
- Must possess advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com