Workday HR Analyst
Multi-billion dollar company in the Semi Conductor space.
Ann Arbor, MI
REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME
A couple of days of Work from Home is a possibility
The vision of the global human resources organization is to become a leader and partner to operating leadership in support of the company’s efforts to achieve its strategic growth, customer and operating objectives through strategic talent management. Our mission is to enable the business, and leverage human resources to achieve short and long-term business objectives. Our primary areas of strategic focus include talent acquisition, individual and organizational assessment and development, performance management, inclusion and engagement, and rewards. The global HR organization includes HR business partners, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee communications, and HR system operations.
- Proficient in creating and updating simple integrations, configurations, and loading of data via the appropriate system method (e.g. EIB)
- Evaluate incoming requests from HR, Finance, IT, and other groups, identify appropriate solutions and execute on them.
- Identify functional gaps in existing processes or operations when business needs change and provide solutions.
- Manages configuration of the Workday system while providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to partner teams.
- Performer in Workday configuration and testing process.
- Primary contact for all Workday questions, issue resolution and Workday account maintenance.
- Prepare, deliver, and schedule Workday reports to stakeholders across the company
- Primary contact with third-party technical support to manage all support needs. Must be able to provide specific directions to technical support.
- Continually researches, tests, and stays up-to-date on all Workday updates, fixes, and capabilities.
- Use the Workday Community site to troubleshoot and identify ways to better utilize the system.
- Supports critical system maintenance including Workday semi-annual releases and operational tasks within Workday.
- Ensures that our internal customer’s issues and requests are addressed within documented SLAs.
- Understands and translates the priorities of the business while integrating HR strategies to meet the needs of the business.
- Partners with HR Tech to deliver and test system integrations.
- Maintains up-to-date documentation and controls, including SOX controls.
- Minimum of 3+ years of focused Workday HCM configuration/troubleshooting experience within multiple disciplines (HCM, Recruiting, Talent, Compensation, Time and Absence modules).
- Experience designing, testing, deploying, and supporting Workday functionality in a complex environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to interface directly with business users.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to consistently provide accurate data.
- Possesses a strong work ethic for working with and maintaining confidential information. Understand and be able to follow GDPR and Data Privacy Compliance requirements.
- Experience performing data loads and audits of complicated data.
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Functional working knowledge of HR and Payroll processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and errors for other HR systems, such as Learning Management System (Subtotal), HR Sharepoint Sites, etc.
- Understands Workday reporting functionality and capable of creating various types of Workday reports and calculated fields.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel expertise.
- Master’s Level Degree or work experience of 4 years, Bachelor’s Level Degree or work experience of 5 years.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com