Title: Workday HRIS Analyst
Mode: Onsite – Baltimore, MD
Hiring an HRIS Analyst to support the current HRIS system: Workday
*Candidate must have Workday experience to be considered for this role*
The HRIS Analyst is primarily responsible for oversight of operations specific to HCM, Payroll, Security and Recruiting. This position will work directly with HR, payroll, internal IT application support teams and external benefit and payroll vendors. This role will be critical to the support, growth, and ongoing management of the consolidated HRIS initiative across the company.
- Participate and assist with ongoing Workday function configuration and integration. Ensure the successful launch of any updated Workday functionality
- Serve as partner to all HR functional areas and liaison with other business functions. Assist with other Workday Projects
- To provide continuous support of the security model to meet the organization’s needs
- Detect and resolve vulnerabilities: identifies, investigate alternative solutions, recommends enhancements/changes, and conducts necessary vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Create and document rules of engagement for the business and internal users to facilitate the maintenance of a high-security standard.
- Perform regular audits to ensure security practices are compliant
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends, security standards, and policies
- Create and maintain Workday custom reports (Custom, Advance, Matrix etc.) to support analytical and business needs.
- Identify areas for improvement in both the processes and systems; continuously research new system functionality/trends and HR best practices
- 3-5 years of HRIS/HRMS experience, preferably Workday
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced data functions in Excel
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to research/solve complex issues independently
- Functional experience in design, build, testing, training, and post production support
- Excellent analytical skills; Ability to collect and analyze data and present findings
- Solution oriented with the ability to foresee potential issues and provide solutions.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, work on multiple projects, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team player/collaborator with ability to work independently.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com