*** Flex schedule so 3 days a week in the office and the other 2 will be from home.
Fulfill a key role in harmonization and continuous technical support of the global Workday HRIS platform. Serve as a key business partner within various functions of the business while utilizing extensive knowledge of technical and functional processes in HR and the wider organization. Apply current knowledge and experience documenting HR business requirements and HR process design; extensive experience configuring Workday technical integrations, and a proven ability to provide detailed configuration specifications documentation.
Degree in computer science, human resources or a related field.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of Human Resource Systems experience, two or more years of experience configuring Workday technical integrations, and participation in at least two full life cycle HRIS implementations of a commercial solution as an HR technical resource.
- Experience defining HR business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Project Management skills including consultation, collaboration, project planning, analysis and implementation skills.
- Experience with complex reconciliation strategies and reporting.
- Understanding of technical language (XML, Web Services, Object Oriented Design, Service Oriented architecture, analysis and design patterns) with the ability to translate the technical conversations into a language that key business partners will understand.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to coach, motivate and mentor others and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to investigate, study and analyze; a strong focus on accuracy is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Travel is an essential job function (approximately 20%, domestic & international)
- Design, build and deploy Workday HCM functionality to meet the business needs.
- Provide leadership on Workday enhancement projects; create project plans, maintain and direct the tasks, and ensure timely and efficient implementation of such plans.
- Conduct requirements/scope documentation specified in the areas of Core HR, Position Management, Time and Attendance, Payroll, Benefits, Employee and Manager Self Service, Recruiting, Salary and Classification/Compensation, and Expenses.
- Define requirements, business process design, and testing criteria; delineate issues and make recommendations.
- Lead the design, development, and configuration of internal and external interfaces, reporting, workflow, and security for all HR business processes.
- Create test plans and write/execute scripts related to all system processes. Coordinate user acceptance testing, and work directly with end-users to manage tasks associated with testing.
- Apply experience with complex reconciliation strategies and reporting.
- Supervise HCM Analysts, direct their daily activities, and coordinate their training and development.
- Actively engage and support end-users through all phases of each project life-cycle, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction through timely communication and consistent completion of deliverables within critical timelines.
- Understand and learn business practices including operational limitations and adhere to all compliance requirements.
- Work directly with the system vendor to troubleshoot and determine solutions for complex issues.
- Develop training documentation/ reports and dashboards.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com