Senior Workday Finance Functional Analyst
Leading Insurance Provider
Trenton, Mercer County – NJ
As a member of the Enterprise Workday team, the Workday Analyst is responsible for the configuration and support of the Workday Financial and/or HCM systems. This includes requirements elicitation, solution design, system configuration, testing, and troubleshooting.
This role serves as a point-of-contact and subject matter expert for assigned functional areas within Workday such as Core Financials, Supplier, Accounting, Expenses, Procurement & Invoices, and Banking & Settlement and/or Core HR, Time Tracking, Learning and Absence Management.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and maintenance of the Core Financial, Supplier, Accounting, Expenses, Procurement & Invoices, and Banking & Settlement and/or HR, Time Tracking, Learning and Absence Management processes in Workday.
- Provide technical support to end-users by troubleshooting issues and supporting training initiatives.
- Collaborate with business partners to capture and document requirements for Workday enhancements and fixes.
- Design and develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation to support change management.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Workday Financials and/or HCM with a focus on product development, delivery, and support.
- Provide direction, mentoring, and guidance to other team members for areas of Workday expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the implementation, development, and support of Financials and/or Human Resources systems.
- 2+ years of experience as a Workday system administrator responsible for configuration, testing, and support of Workday.
- Experience with Workday reporting tools and EIBs.
- Knowledge of Financials principles and processes and/or Human Resources processes and data throughout the employee lifecycle including hiring, onboarding, job changes, timekeeping, absences, and benefits.
- Ability to listen effectively and actively engage others.
- Ability to work independently, managing work from concept through completion.
- Ability to identify and articulate options to stakeholders and influence decisions.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Participation in at least one full life cycle Workday Financials and/or HCM implementation preferred.
- Knowledge of Workday Financials and/or Core HR, Time Tracking, and Absence Management concepts and configuration preferred.
- Completion of Workday training in Financials and/or Core HR, Time Tracking, and Absence Management preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org