Title: Solutions Architect (Workday/HRIS)
Industry: Law Practice
Please note: Only US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and EAD holders can apply for this position.
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Palo Alto
- New York
Immediate opening for a Solutions Architect (Workday/HRIS). This position may sit in our Los Angeles, San Francisco, Palo Alto, or New York office.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for the administration of Workday and other talent-related applications, including system maintenance, testing, and implementation of integrated solutions for enhanced functionality. Additionally, the Solutions Architect works independently, exercising a high degree of latitude and independence in performing a wide range of technical and administrative support services, programs, and projects. The Solutions Architect must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment and possess the skills, aptitude, and demeanor to work in a highly collaborative team environment with other members of the Talent Management and internal and external resources.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Identifying, analyzing, and configuring business needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives for Enterprise Resource Planning (e.g. Workday) applications integrated with business processes/data and IT infrastructure (i.e., an “application system”) including: Making recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology. Translating business requirements into application requirements;
- Responsible for managing and performing work associated with business/systems analysis including developing/building enterprise reporting and data analytics;
- Extract, Transform, and Load data from various data sources into Prism and build/develop reporting solutions to support stakeholder business reporting requirements;
- Serves as subject matter expert in enterprise reporting and analytics for Talent related data;
- Manages projects or processes with limited oversight from manager;
- Solves difficult and often complex issues; and
- Performs other essential duties, tasks, and projects as assigned.
- Bachelors in computer science, information systems, business administration or related fields; or equivalent work experience (preferred);
- At least 5 years of experience in Talent Management with proven experience in implementing technology solutions and/or process improvements projects;
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership position with a proven track record of managing multiple cross-functional teams (including vendors and contractors) or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders;
- Advanced-level proficiency in enterprise software (Workday required);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others;
- Intermediate Project Management experience and knowledge of technology planning and operations (system development life cycle management);
- Intermediate knowledge of Human Resources practices and principles;
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information and data privacy;
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access and Internet Explorer; and
- Workday ecosystem with development experience in Workday Studio, custom integrations, data analytics, reporting (preferred).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org