Multi-billion dollar company in the Retail sector
WORK FROM HOME
Couple of days of work from home
Sr. Analysts looking to move into an Architect can apply for this position
US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN
The Workday HRIS Architect is responsible for the implementation, management, and optimization of the Talent, Payroll & Compensation modules. This individual will partner with each functional area to research, design, build and configure systems and technologies to support the SSC and Field.
- Works closely with business teams to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful implementation, testing and deployment with required documentation.
- Researches, identifies and resolves end-user issues, systems discrepancies, and partners with vendor support to track and escalate issues as needed.
- Utilizes expert knowledge of talent systems and business processes to provide internal customers with strategic planning/suggestions on how to best utilize the systems to enhance business operations.
- Develops, implements, maintains, and communicates system governance standards, structure, processes, and procedures.
- Provides guidance and training to business teams on current and future systems capabilities. Facilitates training for end-users and administrators on talent systems.
- Oversees systems updates and enhancements. Manages, tests, and implements systems updates and enhancements communicating potential changes that could impact users and administrators.
- Serves as point of contact for systems integration(s), data feed implementation and maintenance, validating data integrity.
- Provides research and benchmarking support and maintains a network of vendors and colleagues to enhance and sustain systems.
- Establishes effective relationships with system vendors to ensure responsiveness to troubleshooting requirements and systems changes/ upgrades.
- Serves as expert on systems reporting functionality and capabilities. Develops, maintains, and trains systems users and administrators on standard and customized reports.
- 3+ years related experience with Workday
- Expertise in either Talent, Payroll or Compensation modules of Workday
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and problem-solving skills required
- End to end implementation experience including project management, issue management, communication and change management preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org