Senior HRIS Data Analyst
New York, NY
Leading Law Firm
Only US Citizens / GC Holders / EAD Holders can apply. No sponsorship.
WORK FROM HOME
Initially, till we are out of COVID, the position would be remote/work from home.
Post that there could be partial work from home – The management is still working out the details.
To provide technical support to the Professional Staff Human Resources function firm-wide, focusing on global human capital data analytics. This position will plan, design, and deliver ad hoc analyses and analytical projects that answer key HR-related questions using Workday reporting resources.
Additionally, this position:
• Provides Workday technical support to the Human Resources function firm-wide.
• Analyzes large data sets to identify issues or trends. Communicates data findings and action items to management.
• Performs data extraction, report generation, and data visualization; will utilize Workday dashboards once implemented.
• Works closely with the HRIS and IT teams on future implementations, ongoing design, support, and maintenance of Workday.
• Serves as a subject matter expert on Workday capabilities.
• Reviews, tests, and implements bi-annual Workday releases and other system releases.
• Assist with daily troubleshooting of Workday issues and making updates to configuration to continually improve the system.
• Works closely with NY IT departments in coordinating and testing of enhancements to HRIS systems.
• Collaborates with the HRIS team to ensure accuracy in HR data systems including compensation, titles, compliance, and other related matters.
• Works closely with and supports the Sr. HRIS Analyst and the HRIS Project Supervisor on recruitment, performance management, and absence management processes.
• Handles ad hoc compensation reporting as requested.
• Assists with completing market equity analysis, as needed.
• Analyzes existing HR data management processes and develops methods to improve and streamline processes.
• Configures, tests, and implements business processes in Workday, as needed.
• Collaborates and assists on short- and long-term HRIS projects.
• Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
• Performs data entry as needed.
• Working knowledge of an integrated HRIS system, PC databases and spreadsheets (Workday, Crystal Reports, MS Office Suite) with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
• Working knowledge of advanced Excel functions
• Knowledge of database structure
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrates close attention to detail
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
• Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
• Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
• Flexibility to travel
• Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of four years HRIS experience, inclusive of Workday experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com