Workday Data & Reporting Analyst
White Plains, NY
Leading Law Firm
Only US Citizens / GC Holders / EAD Holders can apply. No sponsorship.
WORK FROM HOME
Initially, till we are out of COVID, the position would be remote/work from home.
Post that there could be partial work from home – The management is still working out the details.
The Data & Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and implementation of complex Workday reports, dashboards, visualizations, and Prism data sets in support of our human resources, benefits, payroll, and other business departments.
- Consult and work with stakeholders to document requirements, develop and implement complex Workday reports (matrix, composite, BIRT), calculated fields, visualizations, scorecards, and dashboards.
- Support the development and implementation of standard reporting development life cycle processes & governance, that account for rationalization, design, build, validation, and delivery of Workday reports.
- Work with and mentor others in their efforts to create and deliver Workday reports to their constituents supporting consistency across the Firm.
Lead efforts to analyze and optimize report performance.
- Work with technology/security teams to define and create calculated fields, security policies, and other Workday objects to support the evolving reporting needs of the organization.
- Working with the Data Architect, define, design, implement and manage Workday Prism datasets to support external data in Workday reporting environments.
- Manage multiple datasets and automatic schedules for refreshing data in Workday Prism.
- Prepare technical specifications in support of business specifications to be used in development efforts.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans in support of recurring workday releases.
- Provide customer service to all levels of Firm Management as related to the essential functions.
- Provide clear and timely feedback to department managers and project managers as required.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manage Firm resources responsibly.
- Comply with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience and thorough knowledge working with the Firm’s specific applications, including Workday and associated technologies across multiple platforms, including Workday report development, visualizations, score cards, dashboards Prism analytics and EIB’s
- Knowledge of Workday Studio, Integrations, and Security is considered a plus
- Knowledge of job related technology, standards and methodologies and development life cycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sql Server, database structures, and SQLs is considered a plus
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and related technologies as they relate to Workday integrations is considered a plus
- Exposure to other reporting and analytics tools such as Essbase, Excel, and MS Power BI is considered a plus
- Ability to maintain and provide support for a Windows based developer virtual machine, including software installation and support
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies, relevant industry direction(s), and best practices
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the field of Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of six years of experience in reporting and analytics or other technology-related positions
- Minimum of three years of experience with the Workday platform and related technologies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com