Workday HRIS Analyst (Full-time)
The Woodlands, TX
Leading Environmental Services company
How you’ll perform the role:
As a member of our elite HR team, you will feel like you’re a part of something bigger than yourself. Our team works together towards a common goal – making sure every new hire and current employee has the best employee experience in the industry. Do you enjoy the challenge of finding the right person for the job? Does working hand in hand with management on HR directives sound fun? If the answer is yes, then this may be the right for you.
- Providing Workday Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to system users and assisting them on a day-to-day basis by answering questions and resolving issues within Workday.
- Gathering and analyzing customer business and technical requirements and supporting the Workday HRIS team in different areas such as Core HCM, Recruiting, Onboarding and Benefits.
- Partner with corporate and field team members to design, build, and test new product releases and solutions as needed, including researching and resolving Workday problems, unexpected results, or process flaws.
- Supporting Shared Service and HRIS teams to research and create data integrations with external systems, including applicant tracking, background checks, benefits administration, and other external vendors. Will also troubleshoot and correct issues with existing integrations as required.
- Effectively communicating in written and verbal forms, with technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Ensuring business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implemented, and tested for all assigned projects and/or tickets.
- Consulting with HRIS team to resolve data integrity issues.
- Partnering with the Payroll team and field team members on mergers and acquisitions.
- Adhering to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion.
- Taking initiative as an independent worker by being organized and detailed focused with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- 2+ years experience with Core HCM, Recruiting, and Onboarding business process configuration and customer support.
- Creating advanced custom reports.
- Creating and loading EIBs for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Benefits business process configuration.
- Prism and People Analytics.
- Implementation of new modules or products.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(K) with company match; let us help you save for your future
- Healthcare; Medical, Dental, Vision
- Perks, perks, perks! Employee Assistance Mental Health Program, Emergency Travel Assistance, Prepaid Legal Plan, Scholarship Opportunities for kids,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Relief Fund
- Insurance: Life, Short Term/Long Term Disability
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org