Workday HRIS Analyst
- Charlotte, NC
- Austin, TX
Leading Financial Services Company
Working together in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and choosing to work where one works best on Mondays and Fridays.
Looking for an HRIS Analyst to join our growing HR Infrastructure Team and support the day-to-day operations of Workday. The HR Infrastructure team provides systems that enable us to design strategic workflows, processes, governance, and data that powers HR. As an established Workday customer, we are continuously enhancing existing functionality, vetting new modules, and assisting our end users to maximize Workday’s capabilities. Our current Workday landscape includes Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Performance and Development, Advanced Compensation, Learning, and Absence Management.
The HRIS Analyst will provide technical support on our existing business processes as well as will be responsible for developing new and enhanced workflows. Duties will also include developing complex Workday reports, creating custom dashboards. and assisting with configuration testing efforts.
- Build, update and maintain business processes, condition rules, reporting, and dashboards to drive manager, employee, and HRBP self-service.
- Create, update, and assist with delivery of training, user guides, system workflows, standard operating procedures, and other support materials
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of Workday including tier 1 and 2 support
- Lead and assist with root cause evaluation and determination
- Work with external vendors on an escalation basis to troubleshoot system issues
- Provide functional HRIS support to the employee community on HR processes and systems
- Assist with all aspects of user acceptance testing and upgrades including developing test cases and troubleshooting errors.
- Assist in the development and implementation of standardized procedures, business process mapping, and business requirements documentation.
- Partner with HRBPs, Recruiting, Compensation and Payroll on cross-functional projects as needed
- Respond to or redirect HRIS related calls, emails, and inquiries or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
- Translate business objectives into clearly defined technical requirements.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, and support other system functions as assigned.
- 2+ years of Workday administrator experience.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality results.
- Ability to be self-guided and motivated, working to complete tasks thoroughly and requesting assistance if needed.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data accuracy when handling employee information.
- Proactive, with a sense of ownership.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com