Workday HRIS Manager
- Greater Boston Area, MA (preferred)
- Remote – Must be in East Coast or Central Time Zone
VISA / WORK STAUS
Only US Citizens, Green Card & EAD Holders can apply.
Seeking an HRIS Manager (Workday) to join the HR Team. This role will be considered a global subject matter expert on Workday and will lead all Workday support activities. The right candidate will serve as a hands-on practitioner and leader in helping to shape the future of Workday implementation. Specifically help build and lead key system optimization strategies to drive continuous improvement within the HR function.
In addition, this role will develop and manage a global data governance framework and data quality program.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assist all HR Business Process Owners (Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation, Core HCM) with system-related set up and security issues
Tracks outstanding Workday issues; works closely with the Workday support team to manage, implement, & test changes in the system.
- Manage the Workday tenants (production & test) and work closely with our support partners to optimize the performance of our system.
- Manage our global security protocols and permission structure in Workday.
- Point person for Workday audits. Preparing audit reports, dealing with findings and implementing remediation actions.
- Develop & manage a global Data Governance Framework & Data Quality Program.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders to integrate Workday to other systems (UltiPro, Talent Platforms, etc.) to drive efficiency and data consistency across the organization.
- Maintain, monitor, and support all HR system integrations ensuring proper interpretation of business requirements.
- Oversee the Change Management (weekly change request process for Workday Production migration) and Release Management (working with business leads on bi-weekly sprints for issues/enhancements) processes for Workday HCM.
- Help build and drive a Workday optimization roadmap with key stakeholders and be the implementation lead for improvements/enhancements
- Manage external vendor partnerships
- Assist in developing and delivering Workday training
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Workday Training Certifications (nice to have)
- 5+ years of Workday Analyst experience
- Experience working in a Global company a plus
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organization and attention-to-detail skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills to effectively balance competing priorities during project lifecycles while adhering to specific deadlines.
Email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org